Create a Goal Page
In a few easy steps, create a custom webpage for your church, group, or event to track your progress toward a shoebox goal! We’ll send you a unique link for you to share by email or social media to get others involved in building shoeboxes online.
Tips for your Campaign
Goal Page Launch
- Send an email to your congregation or group with a link to your goal page. Use this opportunity to highlight your vision for your goal page.
- Post the link on church, group, and personal social media accounts.
- Consider reaching out to other groups in your church to help spread the word about the goal.
Two Weeks Away
- Remind your congregation or group of the goal via email and consider including a spiritual impact story or video. Encourage your audience by sharing the progress and restating the goal and deadline. We recommend mentioning that it is “two weeks away” in the subject line to help create urgency around your goal.
- Download media slides to use during in-person or online church services.
- Download social media graphics and customize posts to be shared by your church or group. Share your progress toward the goal.
- Make an announcement about the goal page during your church service or group meeting.
One Week Away
- Share your progress via email and let your church or group know how many days they are away from the campaign ending. We recommend keeping this email short and focused on driving your audience directly to your goal page link.
- Post your progress on your social media accounts and mention the days left in the campaign. Example: Almost there! Thanks to everyone who has participated, we are only 5 boxes away from hitting our goal of packing 50 Operation Christmas Child shoebox gifts by Nov. 16! Join us today and send the Good News of Jesus Christ to a child in need this holiday season.
- Remind your church or group by email and social media that it is the last day to participate. Share your progress toward your goal and let them know how many more boxes are needed to complete it. Example: Only one day left—just 20 more boxes needed to reach 150 from our church! Please join us in sending the hope of the Gospel to children around the world this holiday season by building an Operation Christmas Child shoebox online. This has been quite a year, but nothing will stop the Gospel from being shared!
- Be sure to rejoice over what God did through your campaign. Whether you met, exceeded, or fell short of your goal, every shoebox gift represents a precious child who will have the opportunity to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ. To thank participants, consider sharing a video via email, social media, or in a church service.
Tell Us Your Fundraising Story
When others “go and do likewise” (Luke 10:37), we want to hear about it! Share your story with Operation Christmas Child on Facebook and Twitter. It may inspire someone else to pack shoeboxes.
If you have questions or need advice concerning your fundraising initiative, please contact us.
Thank you for your leadership and heart for children around the world. We are praying for you and every child God will bless through your campaign.