Region: Calgary, AB
Samaritan’s Purse is a Christian international relief organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet the needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse is seeking up to 40 individuals to serve with a globally impacting project: Operation Christmas Child (OCC). We are forming a team of seasonal staff to process donations and information collected through the OCC Shoebox Program, in Calgary, AB. We’re looking for individuals who understand the importance of complete and accurate information.
Based on their experience and skill-set, selected applicants will be chosen to perform one or more of the following:
- Donation Handling
- Data Entry
- Quality Control
Data Processors are seasonal contract positions scheduled from the end of November 2022 to mid-December 2022. (The possibility of contract extension exists depending on workload requirements)
Work hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Qualified applicants should be committed to Christian values and precepts and be in agreement with the Samaritan’s Purse Statement of Faith
- Experience in administration and/or financial data entry would be beneficial
- Detail oriented with an eye for accuracy
- Adaptable and flexible
- All successful candidates will be required to complete a Police Record Check (at the organization’s expense)
3 Steps to Apply:
- Print an Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send in your Application Form by:
Data Processing Manager
20 Hopewell Way NE
Calgary, AB T3J 5H5
Application Deadline: Interviews will be ongoing until all positions have been filled.
Note: Staff must be in agreement with the Samaritan’s Purse Statement of Faith and be committed to Biblical values, precepts and conduct. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.