YOU GAVE. YOU LOVED. YOU ARE CHANGING LIVES.
That’s why we want to thank you for caring deeply about families that have been traumatized by the war in Ukraine.
Your generosity is providing:
- Medical care, including through mobile clinics and an Emergency Field Hospital in multiple locations across Ukraine
- The deployment of skilled Canadian Disaster Assistance Response Team personnel in multiple locations in Ukraine, Moldova, and Poland
- Distributing nutritious food through the war zone; many people are risking their lives to get food to those who need it most
- Shelter for mothers and their children, giving them a safe place to sleep
- School programs so children that have been displaced can continue their studies
- Safe spaces where children fleeing war can simply laugh and have fun
- Practical help including clothing, water, food, and toys, as well as emotional support like prayer and counseling
By supporting an extensive network of believers in Ukraine—and 16 other countries across Europe—you are empowering local churches to shine Christ’s light to others in great need.
YOU ARE REACHING THOSE WHO ARE BROKEN, WEARY, AND AFRAID. THANK YOU FOR HELPING IN JESUS’ NAME.
Samaritan’s Purse is partnering with local churches in Poland to help shelter and feed displaced Ukrainians. Valentyn is one of the many hurting people that your donations have made a difference in the lives of:
Hear Tatyana’s story of fleeing Mariupol, Ukraine after going weeks with little to no food. Samaritan’s Purse is partnering with ministries in Poland to house and feed displaced Ukrainians fleeing the war:
Through your prayers and generosity, you are shining the light of Christ amid the darkness of war. From Emergency Field Hospitals to trauma counseling, food and water to shelter and refuge, you are bringing help and hope to millions of Ukrainians.
Watch the story of Canadian team member Sonia Masseau: