Region: Calgary, AB
Samaritan’s Purse is a Christian international relief organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet the needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse Canada is looking for a Call Center Representative in the Operation Christmas Child (OCC) program. We are seeking an individual who is energetic and customer service oriented to work alongside our Donor Ministry team. This individual will be responsible to respond to all incoming telephone and email inquiries regarding the OCC program in a professional, knowledgeable and courteous manner. This position will also perform data entry of donations, promotional orders, call documentation and other reporting as an integral member of the Donor Ministry department. This role will carry out its mission and objectives through participation in daily prayer ministry. The successful candidate will fulfill a casual, seasonal role with shifts being assigned within our regular office hours, Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm from the end of August to the end of December 2022, in the Calgary office.
- Qualified applicants should be committed to Christian values and precepts and be in agreement with the Samaritan’s Purse Statement of Faith
- Passionate about the work of Samaritan’s Purse and Operation Christmas Child
- Outstanding customer service skills and experience
- Pleasant and professional phone manner
- Proficiency with MS Office and excellent keyboarding skills
- 1-2 years of data entry experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Detail oriented, accurate, and efficient
- Ability to multi-task and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and also as part of a team
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
To respond to this opportunity, please forward your resume together with a cover letter detailing your passion for Christian ministry employment to:
Attention: Human Resources
20 Hopewell Way NE, Calgary, AB T3J 5H5
Application Deadline: Open until a suitable candidate is selected
Note: Staff must be in agreement with the Samaritan’s Purse Statement of Faith and be committed to Biblical values, precepts and conduct. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.