Region: Southern Ontario Location: TBA
Samaritan’s Purse is a Christian international relief organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet the needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. One of the ways Samaritan’s Purse Canada (SPC) has had open doors to share the gospel is through the Shoebox gift program of Operation Christmas Child (OCC).
Samaritan’s Purse Canada (SPC) is seeking a volunteer who is friendly and outgoing. The Greeter will be responsible to greet donors at each entrance to the Processing Center to receive shoeboxes, Gifts In Kind and monetary donations. The purpose of this role is to create a missional and positive customer service experience for volunteers and donors at the volunteer entrance of each Processing Center. The Greeter will also provide tours for volunteers and donors as requested. As an integral member of the OCC department, this role will help SPC carry out its mission and objectives through participation in daily prayer ministry.
- Qualified applicants should be committed to Christian values and precepts and be in agreement with the Samaritan’s Purse Statement of Faith.
- Commitment to the ministry goals of Samaritan’s Purse and the Operation Christmas Child program
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrates diplomatic and discernment skills
- Is dependable and a self-starter
3 Steps to Apply:
- Print an Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send in your Application Form, by:
a. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (indicated “OCC Data Processing” in the subject line)
b. Fax: 403-250-6567 – ATTN: OCC Project Manager
c. or Mail: Attn: OCC Project Manager, Samaritan’s Purse, 20 Hopewell Way NE, Calgary, AB T3J 5H5
Application Deadline: Interviews will be ongoing until all positions have been filled
Note: Staff must be in agreement with the Samaritan’s Purse Statement of Faith and be committed to Biblical values, precepts and conduct. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.