Location: Williams Lake, BC
Samaritan’s Purse is a Christian international relief organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet the needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse Canada (SPC) is seeking a Case Manager who will be responsible to build relationships with home owners, social services, community groups and churches for SPC’s Recovery Response Program. They will investigate assistance requests and seek beneficiaries based on program criteria, including conducting interviews, background checks, and needs assessment tools, all the while, maintaining relationships with selected homeowners. The Case Manager shall maintain proper documentation and tracking to ensure successful selection and completion through each phase. As an integral member of the Programs and Projects department, this role will help SPC carry out its mission and objectives through participation in daily prayer ministry. The successful candidate will fulfill a full-time one year contract position working from a remote office in Williams Lake, BC.
- Qualified applicants should be committed to Christian values and precepts and be in agreement with the Samaritan’s Purse Statement of Faith
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the work of Samaritan’s Purse
- Proficient in MS Office along with strong data entry skills and attention to detail
- Solid investigative and analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment
- Professional communicator, both verbal and written
- Relationship builder with various demographics
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Social Work, or other relevant field
- 2-3 years of experience in case management or social work would be an asset
- Valid driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle
Ideal start date will be September 1, 2018.
To respond to this opportunity, please forward your resume together with a cover letter detailing your passion for Christian ministry employment and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Open until a suitable candidate is selected
Note: Staff must be in agreement with the Samaritan’s Purse Statement of Faith and be committed to Biblical values, precepts and conduct. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.